[GPC] Your project - OWASP Interceptor Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

brad causey bradcausey at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:39:04 EDT 2009

Justin,

As is sometimes the case, it is difficult to gather intent by reading an
email.
(Although I"m certain I've understood your latest email tone correctly)

The way your original email was worded led us to think that you had no
intention of releasing the code, and that the project was commercial and
"yours" as opposed to being an open OWASP tool:

"...the interceptor project is mine...i have the source code (it
requires paid binaries) hence why the source isn't online"

I apologize for not knowing you and the details of your extensive
history with OWASP, but we have many projects, members, and
participants. I also apologize for obviously causing you distress.

Unfortunately, I'm still not clear on what direction you would like the
OWASP Interceptor Project to take. Please clarify.

Thanks!

-Brad Causey
Global Projects Committee Member