[GPC] FW: Your project - OWASP Interceptor Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue May 19 12:59:04 EDT 2009

Hello Brad,

As agreed I am forwarding Justin's email. It only had a general answer which
I am also sending off attached.

- Be welcomed Brad J and thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: jderry at owasp.org
Cc: 'Global Projects Committee'
Subject: Your project - OWASP Interceptor Project - has been identified as
INACTIVE - Action is required!

Hello Justin Derry,

Hope you are well.

As you may know, the OWASP Global Projects Committee is undertaking the task
of improving the OWASP Project structure -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Project_Surveys_2009 - which includes
identifying orphaned projects.

In this context, the project owner(s) for each OWASP Project have been asked
several times to complete a self update on the status of their project
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ&hl=en>
&hl=en and, as far as I can see, you haven't answered yet.

Thus, please clarify:

1. Are you currently leading the
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Interceptor_Project? If not,
can you provide the name of the new lead?

2. Do you or the new lead require assistance either with the technical
aspects of your project, or with leading it?

Please note that the Global Projects Committee will determine very shortly
whether a project should be archived and retired or put up for adoption.

I thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us - OWASP AppSec Europe 2009
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09>