[GPC] Meeting Today

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon May 18 12:54:17 EDT 2009

Note that I don't think it really matters for this particular
conference if you dial in with the "host code" or "guest code" for our
purposes. The conference call line permits multiple hosts and I've
dialed in as a host before even when Dinis has already started the
call.

It's actually to our advantage because the call doesn't terminate if
one host leaves the call if there are multiple hosts on the line :-).

-Jason