[GPC] Meeting Today

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:46:10 EDT 2009

FYI:  I'll likely be on my cell phone for part of this call as I've got
a meeting at work which bumps up to the time of our meeting.

This could be interesting as I don't have my hands free thing on me,
have a manual transmission and will likely be driving home.

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project
http://mtesauro.com/livecd/ - Documentation Wiki