[GPC] Your project has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 13:25:36 EDT 2009

Hello Mordecai,

Good news, indeed! Greg can post his review by editing this link
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Vicnum_Project_-_Assessment_Frame_-_Fi
rst_Review_-_First_Reviewer_-_B and answering the posed questions.

Greg,

It's a pleasure meeting you. I thank you for accepting this role in the
OWASP Vicnum Project. Please glance at our assessment criteria
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment and let me
know about hypothetical doubts.

Many thanks, best regards,

PS. Could both of you please create a wiki account
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Special:UserLogin>  and fill in with your
personal details i.e., (1) email address, (2) curriculum vitae/resume, and
(3) past wiki contributions? See here
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial>  how to do it and
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project> here and
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro> here an example of how it