[GPC] concerning with SoC 09

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 13:15:19 EDT 2009

Dear Aung,

I am not sure if I have fully understood your question. The OWASP SoC 09 is currently accepting applications to develop new work in the following areas:

                1. OWASP Education Pack,

                2. Enterprise usability of OWASP projects,

                3. Additional Sources of Funding,

                4. Marketing & PR.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Season_of_Code_2009#HOW_TO_PARTICIPATE_.28TO_DEVELOPERS.29

Please let me know if you require any further assistance,

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager