[GPC] Your project has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 13:03:11 EDT 2009

Hello Martin,

It has been a while since we last talked. Hope you are ok and your mother's
health has improved.

As for the Education Project, I thank your feedback - I've updated the
project page and made you project leader.

I take the opportunity to remind you that one of the new OWASP SoC 09
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Season_of_Code_2009 development areas
is the "OWASP Education Pack".

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,