[GPC] Your project - OWASP WSFuzzer Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 12:47:26 EDT 2009

Hello Andres,

Do you require any assistance to try and find the second reviewer? I’ve seen
the first one, Achim Hoffmann, hasn’t performed his review yet. Are you
still counting on him? If you like, I can give him a little heads-up.

Thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager