[GPC] Your project - OWASP Vicnum Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 12:35:50 EDT 2009

Hello Mordecai,

I thank your prompt answer and update on your project status.

Regarding your question, to be honest, I am not sure if I have fully
understood your need. Could you please specify? What kind of role would the
technical contact have?

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager