[GPC] [Owasp-standards] still active? more content?

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 12:17:01 EDT 2009

Trey,

Thank you for getting back to me. Please keep me updated and let me know if
you think I can be of any assistance.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

To: 'john s'; paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

Hi John,

The WASS project was essentially abandoned when the leaders moved on.  I
think it's a good idea, and I suggest that we fold this into the new OWASP
PCI project, as the goals of the projects overlap somewhat.  Paolo, can you
work with the two projects to see if we can merge them effectively?

Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation