[GPC] Your project - OWASP Stinger Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 12:08:46 EDT 2009

Hello Wesley,

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

I wasn't able to open the file that you have sent off so would you be kind
enough to fill in here https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cEp6TlUxeU5KZDdWQkgx
YlM2clkwRVE6MA> &formkey=cEp6TlUxeU5KZDdWQkgxYlM2clkwRVE6MA.. ? I thank you
in advance.

 Best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager