[GPC] New OWASP Project: Malware Link Scanner

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 15 12:01:12 EDT 2009

Dear Aung,

As for the OWASP Joomla Vulnerability Scanner Project I thank your update
and congratulate you on the progress already made. Well done!

I take the opportunity to encourage you to push the review process up the
ladder - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project_Assessment.
Your self-assessment is not complete and we still need you fill in its Part
II.  If you need an example of how to do it please see here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Project_Information:template_Live_CD_2008_Pro
ject_-_Final_Review_-_Self_Evaluation_-_B.

 In addition, as you know, we will also need all the three remaining reviews
done and so I am carbon copying the reviewers to give them another heads up.

WRT the new project, I thank and welcome your new initiative and ask if you
would be kind enough to send the project's roadmap off. It will be needed to
have the Project's Committee feedback and for the creation of the project's
assessment frame.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager