[GPC] SoC '09, RFP questions

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Thu May 14 13:54:44 EDT 2009

I'd propose moving to a versioning system then, and dropping yet another confusing word. Perhaps rip off language from a CM manual or from CC CM requirements, something like that. Propose e.g. establish criteria for 1.x, 0.x, 0.0x releases.

The dough should be clarified on the page, otherwise you'll have to cull whole bunch of 20k proposals and watch people withdraw them after they realize they won't be getting paid to cover all the actual work. Propose fix the amount or list "tiers" or amounts that may be awarded based on scope etc.

Also, assessment critieria 2.0 wiki pages and page organization are both confusing to me. Really shouldn't take more than a page in my mind.

Mike B.