[GPC] This mailbox is no longer monitored. Re: Your project - OWASP Jobs Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu May 14 10:09:37 EDT 2009

Hello Andy,

Please see my email below.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

From: Paulo Coimbra [mailto:paulo.coimbra at owasp.org]
Sent: sexta-feira, 8 de Maio de 2009 21:07
To: 'alewis at owasp.org'
Cc: 'Global Projects Committee'
Subject: Your project - OWASP Jobs Project - has been identified as INACTIVE
- Action is required!

Hello Andy Lewis,

Hope you are well.

As you may know, the OWASP Global Projects Committee is undertaking the task
of improving the OWASP Project structure -
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Project_Surveys_2009 - which includes
identifying orphaned projects.

In this context, the project owner(s) for each OWASP Project have been asked
several times to complete a self update on the status of their project
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ&hl=en>
&hl=en and, as far as I can see, you haven't answered yet.

Thus, please clarify:

1. Are you currently leading the
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Jobs_Project? If not, can you
provide the name of the new lead?

2. Do you or the new lead require assistance either with the technical
aspects of your project, or with leading it?

Please note that the Global Projects Committee will determine very shortly
whether a project should be archived and retired or put up for adoption.

I thank you in advance.