[GPC] Your project - OWASP PHP Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Serg B serg at owasp.org
Tue May 12 20:55:52 EDT 2009

Hi All

Regarding the PHP Project:

1. Are you currently leading the
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_PHP_Project? If not,
can you provide the name of the new lead?

Yes I am.

2. Do you or the new lead require assistance either with the technical
aspects of your project, or with leading it?

Currently I don't require any assistance.

The project has been dormant for some time, however I do have a lot of
documentation that I have created locally (on my PC) and will migrate
to the the wiki in the near future.

the project can be marked as in-development, or 'starting phase',
however please do not retire/decomission the project entirely.

Best regards
   Serg