[GPC] Your project - OWASP Interceptor Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Justin Derry jderry at fortify.com
Mon May 11 18:35:24 EDT 2009

HI Paulo,

So things have been extremely busy with me on the personal/business
front and i haven't had much time for OWASP (unfortunately) especially
after the time that went into the owasp conf in AU..

Anyhow the interceptor project is mine, it's something i did a while ago
i have the source code (it requires paid binaries) hence why the source
isn't online.. I was going to use some money from the previous (soc) as
you know i pulled out due to time constraints..

Unfortunately due to some health/personal issues i am not going to have
much time for at least the next few months..

Happy for someone to take over the project if they wish.. I do get alot
of requests for assistance from the tool, but get to the responses when
i can.

Cheers

Justin