[GPC] ASP Security Project - Reviewer replacement

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Mon May 11 09:15:01 EDT 2009

Hello Paulo

Just for your information, Fabio has finished his review and the template was updated in the project page.

Regards,
Juan Carlos Calderon
Application Security Program
Research Leader (Contractor of Softtek)

________________________________

From: paulo coimbra [mailto:pcoimbra at owasp.org] On Behalf Of Paulo Coimbra
Sent: Miércoles, 29 de Abril de 2009 01:21 p.m.
To: fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Cc: 'Global Projects Committee'; Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant)
Subject: RE: ASP Security Project - Reviewer replacement

Hello Fabio,

Hope you are well.

I was informed by Juan that you have accepted to be the ASP Security Project second reviewer by replacing Andres Andreu. I thank you for that and I am carbon copying the Global Projects Committee so as to them can confirm your position. I believe we can have their hypothetical lack of response as a confirmation. In this situation, could you please perform your review as soon as possible as the SoC 08 has ended long ago and we need to close this project? I thank you in advance.

Many thanks, best regards,

Hello GPC,

See here please http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Fabio.e.cerullo Fabio's profile.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us - OWASP AppSec Europe 2009 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09>

To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Subject: RE: Delays on my emails

I think Fabio Cerullo, reviewer of OWASP internationalization project, we have to ask him if he feels competent and if he is willing/able to participate