[GPC] Your project - OWASP Webekci Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Bunyamin Demir bunyamin at owasp.org
Sun May 10 04:20:03 EDT 2009

Hi Paulo,
sorry for the late reply.

1. Are you currently leading the*
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Webekci_Project*? If not, can
you provide the name of the new lead?

Yes I'm leading this project.

2. Do you or the new lead require assistance either with the technical
aspects of your project, or with leading it?
I'm about to release the project'ss second version. I may need the technical
assistance you mentioned after the second release. Do I have any chance to
fill the 2009 elf Update Survey?

bünyamin

--
Bunyamin Demir