[GPC] Your project - OWASP WSFuzzer Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri May 8 22:25:14 EDT 2009

Andres,

It's not our intention to retire active projects, but we don't have
any record of the self update being completed (see:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cEp6TlUxeU5KZDdWQkgxYlM2clkwRVE6MA..
)

Please complete this self update form so we know where the project stands.

Thanks!
--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-