[GPC] Your project - OWASP WSFuzzer Project - has been identified as INACTIVE - Action is required!

Andres Andreu andres at neurofuzz.com
Fri May 8 18:48:31 EDT 2009

Hmmmm, not sure why my project would be identified as such. I
performed the first self assessment but havent been able to get
external assessments of the project. There was a software release not
too long ago and one coming soon. We actively work the code base (with
me leading it) and so from my perspective the project is far from
inactive.

If you choose to retire it from an OWASP perspective do let me know as
it will not be retired from my perspective. Moreover the sourceforge
code base will stay alive since we still actively develop it. But I
have many references to the project at OWASP and so I wil have to
change all of those if you all decide to retire it.

Best Regards to you all,

Andres Andreu, CISSP-ISSAP, GSEC
Author of "Professional Pen Testing for Web Applications" ISBN
0471789666
See one of my articles in Hakin9 Magazine - http://hakin9.org/prt/view/latest-issue/issue/639.html