[GPC] Your OWASP Project Has Been Identified as INACTIVE - Action Is Required!

Sulatycki Rohini rohini_sulatycki at yahoo.com
Fri May 8 14:52:39 EDT 2009

Hi Paulo,

My apologies for not updating the status of the project. I took over the presidency of the OWASP Kansas CIty Chapter last year and between that and a full time job have not had the time to do justice to the AJAX Security project.  As much as I am interested in the project subject matter I don't think that I have the time to lead it and am happy to hand it over to someone else.

Best regards,

Rohini Sulatycki | Security Consultant
email: rohini_sulatycki at yahoo.com
OWASP KC Chapter President