[GPC] FW: Your OWASP Project Has Been Identified as INACTIVE - Action Is Required!

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri May 8 14:35:37 EDT 2009

Hello Jason,

Please see below Peleus' response.

Wouldn't it be useful if we turned on again the "OWASP Project Owner Spring
2009 Self Update" form https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=cEp6TlUxeU5KZDdWQkgx
YlM2clkwRVE6MA> &formkey=cEp6TlUxeU5KZDdWQkgxYlM2clkwRVE6MA..?

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us -
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09> OWASP AppSec Europe 2009

puhley at adobe.com
(415) 832-5499 (desk)
(415) 596-9073 (cell)