[GPC] Your OWASP Project Has Been Identified as INACTIVE - Action Is Required!

Peleus Uhley puhley at adobe.com
Fri May 8 14:28:20 EDT 2009

                I don't have write permissions to the Google Doc and trying to go the self update page provides "It looks like the form "OWASP Project Owner Spring 2009 Self Update" is turned off."  To answer your questions:

1)      I am currently leading the OWASP AIR Security Project

2)      If volunteers  want to assist, then they are always welcome to assist.  However, I currently do not require additional resources.

3)      I would like the project to remain open.

Let me know if you need any more information.  The same answers apply to the OWASP Flash Security Project as well.

Thanks,
  -Peleus

Peleus Uhley
Senior Security Researcher