[GPC] Your OWASP Project Has Been Identified as INACTIVE - Action Is Required!

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri May 8 14:23:51 EDT 2009

Don't forward the entire chain to project leaders.

Also, can we make the title of the message different (contain the project name)?

"Your OWASP Project, XYZ, Has Been Identified as INACTIVE -..."

That makes sorting and organizing the messages a little easier
(particularly in the GMail interface.
--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li. at owasp.org-