[GPC] URGENT: HAVE YOU GIVEN UP ON LEADING YOUR OWASP PROJECT?

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed May 6 13:30:16 EDT 2009

Thank you, Jason, for your appreciated feedback.

I've understood your point regarding the possible second meaning of the
phrase "eligible for" and I will change it. I've take it from here
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GPC_Project_Surveys_2009#Orphaned_Projects -
should I change it as well? J

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us -
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09> OWASP AppSec Europe 2009