[GPC] URGENT: HAVE YOU GIVEN UP ON LEADING YOUR OWASP PROJECT?

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed May 6 13:19:01 EDT 2009

I would refrain from using all CAPITAL letters in the subject line.

I would also change "whether a project is eligible for adoption or if
the project should be archived" to "whether a project should be
archived and retired or put up for adoption."

I think the phrase "eligible for" makes adoption sound like a
desirable outcome when in fact I think the best case scenario is that
the current project leader reinvests in the project.

--
-Jason Li-
-jason.li at owasp.org-