[GPC] URGENT - RE: OWASP .NET Project - Final push to complete Summer of Code's deliveries.

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed May 6 10:54:22 EDT 2009

Thanks much, Mark.

Committee,

For your hypothetical approval of Gary Burns as .NET Project's reviewer,
please see here https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Gary.m.burns his
profile. As additional information, Gary has already reviewed another SoC 08
project, the OWASP OpenSign Server, and his work can be seen here
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_OpenSign_Server_Project_-_Ass
essment_Frame.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,
OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us - OWASP AppSec Europe 2009