[GPC] URGENT - RE: OWASP .NET Project - Final push to complete Summer of Code's deliveries.

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed May 6 10:17:06 EDT 2009

I think this situation highlights that we need to be pretty diligent
about evaluating project proposal roadmaps and the feasibility for
*review*. The reason is solely selfish because I have a feeling that
at the end of SoC, we (as a committee) might end up on the hook to do
a few of these reviews.

-Jason