[GPC] OWASP Metrics Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed May 6 09:47:45 EDT 2009

Hello Peter,

Hope you are well. I guess you are taking me for another person for I
haven't been in the New York conference. However, it doesn't matter and it's
a pleasure meeting you.

Regarding your first question, as you know since I've carbon copied you, I
wrote to the Metric Project's leader to inquire about his current status. If
you agree, we could talk again about how the hypothetical contributor can
best get started after having received the requested update.

WRT your second point, yes, the new season of code will be launched very
soon and an application will be welcomed. Please keep checking our main page
for further information about this issue.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us -
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09> OWASP AppSec Europe 2009

peter.dean at owasp.org