[GPC] Submission for a project proposal

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue May 5 10:34:51 EDT 2009

Hello Anurag,

It’s a pleasure meeting you.

I haven’t received any file with your welcomed proposal. Would you be kind
enough to send it off again, please? I thank you in advance.

I take the opportunity to inform you that, even if the OWASP Global Projects
Committee’s mailing list is being subjected to moderation, everyone can
subscribe it here
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/global-projects-committee and
subsequently use its email address global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org
to contact us.

 Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us -
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09> OWASP AppSec Europe 2009

Email : anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com

Blog : http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com

Email : anurag.agarwal at yahoo.com