[GPC] FW: OWASP Metrics Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon May 4 14:05:10 EDT 2009

Hello Committee,

We need to answer the email below.

To do so I've begun by seeing if anybody from the
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Application_Security_Metrics_P
roject had responded to our questionnaire
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pJzNU1yNJd7VBH1bS6rY0EQ&hl=en>
&hl=en and, as far as I can see, no, we have no response.

However, I am planning to write to the Project Leader, Bob Austin, to check
out what is his status. Is that ok?

Regarding the posed question about hypothetical money grant through our next
Season of Code, if you agree, I will answer by telling Peter to prepare an
application and put it forward when we open the submission period.

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

Block your agendas for May 11-14 and join us -
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU09> OWASP AppSec Europe 2009

peter.dean at owasp.org