[GPC] Fwd: [Global_education_committee] GEC August meeting minutes + board decision

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:25:53 EDT 2009

Today's call might be tight for me.  I've got a meeting that _should_
end at 4 PM and I also need to stop by and get the local duplication
place started on 400 copies of the OWASP Live CD for BruCon.  Assuming
my meeting ends on time, I can call from my cell on the way to the CD
duplication place.

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead