[GPC] OWASP Vicnum

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Aug 27 13:22:10 EDT 2009

Happy to help here

Tom Brennan
Board Member - OWASP Foundation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paulo Coimbra" <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:13:05
To: 'Tom Brennan'<tomb at owasp.org>
Cc: 'Kate Hartmann'<kate.hartmann at owasp.org>; 'Mordecai Kraushar'<mordecai at ciphertechs.com>; <grishmoney at yahoo.com>; 'Global Projects Committee'<global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: RE: OWASP Vicnum

Hello Tom,

I propose we assess the project release as soon as possible in accordance
with our new Assessment Criteria 2.0 -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessment_Criteria_v2.0.

If Mordecai agrees and targets his release at Stable quality, apart from
Greg Pergament, we will need another reviewer
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessing_Project_Releases.

As "It is recommended that an OWASP board member or Global Projects
Committee member be the second reviewer on Stable releases", may I ask you
if you accept the role?

I have begun setting up the new Project Identification tab 2.0 but it has
some issues to be solved still, e.g., the link to the assessment
frame/Release details. As soon as we have it pieced together, I will finish
it up.

Please let me know your thoughts, Tom and Mordecai.

Many thanks, regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager