[GPC] cover for new book

Leonardo Cavallari Militelli leonardocavallari at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:54:36 EDT 2009

Hi Larry,

The book size should be the same of Testing Guide 3 English version. You
were the one who create it, right?

You just need to pick that file and create a the spanish version with the
text from this (pages 1 and 12 - front and back covers):
http://www.lulu.com/preview/paperback-book/owasp-testing-guide-v20-%28guia-de-pruebas%29/4114633

Or if you have any source file of Spanish covers created by Deb last year,
you can copy/past from there.

Leo