[GPC] Do we have any conference call today?

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Aug 24 13:33:22 EDT 2009

Hi Jason,

I was upgrading the OWASP Report Generator's Project Identification tab -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/ORG_%28OWASP_Report_Generator%29 - using the
new wiki code and faced a couple of difficulties. May I please have your
assistance to overtake them?

The "Project Identification" tab has the old wiki code and the "Project
Identification 2" has the new one.

The first issue I have to deal with concerns the "Project Roadmap" field -
it seems to me the template is only prepared to accept wiki links and the
link I have to upload is not a wiki one
http://code.google.com/p/org2/wiki/RoadMap.

The second issue is related to the "Release details" - I couldn't manage to
upload this link
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Report_Generator_Project_-_ORG
_v.088_Release.

Thanks,