[GPC] [WEB SECURITY] JBroFuzz 1.5 Released

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Aug 20 10:21:13 EDT 2009

Hello Yiannis,

Yes, in my opinion, the review process for stable release can start. I
suggest we give a heads-up to your reviewers as soon as you have your
self-assessment done.

Meanwhile, please let me know if you think I can be of any assistance.

Cheers,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager