[GPC] cover for new book

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Aug 17 13:11:23 EDT 2009

Hello Juan,

I am also sorry for the late response – I’ve been out of work having some vacancies.

Regarding the Spanish version of the Testing Guide, so as to know the book sizes/measures, I need to create it using the Lulu tool. To do so I will need a Spanish description of its content - like this one http://www.lulu.com/content/5691953.

Could you please send it off?

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager