[GPC] Can't make it today

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Aug 10 17:00:03 EDT 2009

Is Paulo back in town yet?
Are there specific agenda items to cover?

The only thing I want to discuss is how we're going to logistically include
the Project Identification Tab on each project page.

There are a wide variety of project pages out there using a variety of
different formats. It looks like several of the projects that use tabs call
out to another template for tabs (ex. ESAPI, Dev Guide).  Other projects use
tabs in the prescribed article manner (.NET Project). And then there are the
pages that don't use tabs at all.

Short of adopting some type of consistent convention, I'm not sure what the
best way to pull this off is.

My one action item to explore embedding the Project Identification Tab into
OWASP Project pages is not going as well as I'd hoped.

I have a few ideas which I'll present on the call. I'm running a few minutes
late so I'll be on shortly.

-Jason