[GPC] Projects Updates on Home Page

Mark Roxberry mark.roxberry at owasp.org
Fri Aug 7 10:18:05 EDT 2009

I'd like a scorecard or stoplight view of the projects, that gives me health
and links.

But also if project leaders/contributors had a blog or some rss feed that we
could aggregate, we could get both context (what was in the rss feed) and
frequency (the number of entries) of project activity.  Google code provides
feeds for each code project for tool projects (ATOM feeds for Project
Updates could be used):

e.g. http://code.google.com/p/org2/feeds

For documentation projects or if a tool project has a blog, a simple blog
rss feed could be used.

I'd be happy to help with getting this in place when you want it.

Mark