[GPC] Projects Updates on Home Page

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 19:32:58 EDT 2009

Mark,
This is a great idea and one of the ideas we're trying to move forward with
the Assessment Criteria 2.0.

One of the reasons that we're pushing "project health" in the new criteria
is so that we can have a way to determine how/who/when to "highlight" on the
main home page.

We're getting closer with the logistical infrastructure (project metadata),
but it sounds like you might have some ideas on the the technical
implementation side?

-Jason