[Esapi-user] ESAPI binaries

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:39:05 UTC 2017

Gustav,

Matt is spot-on. The only official repository for ESAPI binaries since
we've moved to GitHub has been Maven Central. Before that, it was Maven
Central and Google Code. The OWASP ESAPI wiki page should refer you to
Maven Central and GitHub.

Where did you see references to other ESAPI binaries? If it was from OWASP
wiki pages, I can fix those.

-kevin
--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/  |  Twitter:  @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.