[Esapi-user] ESAPI changing of the guard

chrisisbeef at gmail.com chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:24:01 UTC 2016

All –

Thank you Kevin for the kind words, and thank you Jim and Jeff for entrusting ESAPI to me all those years ago. Kevin has really stepped up to the plate for the past several years and has been fulfilling the role of project leader on his own in earnest for quite some time and I have the utmost faith in the ability of Kevin and Matt to carry the torch forward and give the project the attention that it so deserves.

I look forward to seeing what 2017 has in store for ESAPI under new and reinvigorated leadership!

Thanks!

~C

Sent from Mail for Windows 10