[Esapi-user] ESAPI.properties File

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:00:19 UTC 2015

That's a known issue and IIRC there is an open issue about it.

The workaround is to download it directly from either Google Code or
GitHub. You will find it under:

    configuration/esapi/ESAPI.properties

ESAPI now looks for it there rather than under ".esapi".

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.