[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] 2 ESAPI Bounties created on Bountysource

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Mon Jan 26 11:03:14 UTC 2015

Great stuff guys... I would say for the time being, lets keep it simple
regarding participating rules.

- ESAPI project leaders (You & Chris) cannot claim the bounty.
- OWASP Global Board members and staff cannot claim the bounty.
- Everyone else is invited to participate and submit solutions.

Makes sense?

Fabio