[Esapi-user] Documentation and Examples of ESAPI for Java?

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Thu Nov 20 22:35:36 UTC 2014

Andrew - The documentation you currently have would be all of the current
"official" documentation - a quick google search will reveal hundreds of
blogs and stackoverflow posts about ESAPI. With regards to session
management, I would start here -->
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Session_Management_Cheat_Sheet

ESAPI provides hooks to do most of what is suggested on the Cheat Sheet