[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] ESAPI Random Number Generation Broken

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Jun 30 05:33:43 UTC 2014

Chris,

Are doing the full zip release with all the config files, or just the jar
release? Can we even push a zip to Maven central?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jun 30, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Chris Schmidt <chrisisbeef at gmail.com> wrote:

All - WRT to hosting the files, we will release 2.1.1 to Maven Central and
point people to the download link there for downloading directly to keep it
simple. I will do a release this week.

--
Chris Schmidt

OWASP ESAPI Developer