[Esapi-user] ESAPI Random Number Generation Broken

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 22:35:32 UTC 2014

If we want an Google Drive account, doesn't if have to be a Gmail account?

Also, are there other ESAPI projects in this similar predicament (i.e.,
still on Google Code and hard to move because of all the open issues)?
If so, perhaps rather than an ESAPI specific account for Google Drive,
maybe we should have a generic one for OWASP and just create project
sub-folders.

-kevin