[Esapi-user] [Esapi-dev] ESAPI Random Number Generation Broken

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:08:09 UTC 2014

I need to make some changes to the ESAPI build to accomodate all this, so
that is my first priority wrt to releasing. On that note, if you know a
*good* devops or build/release person looking for a place to put some
volunteer hours I could keep them busy for a good bit doing th github
migration and getting our cloudbees infrastructure up to par.