[Esapi-user] How can I collaborate in ESAPI.Net

Chris Schmidt chrisisbeef at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 23:58:53 UTC 2013

Michael - thanks for your interest and enthusiasm. The general concensus
for the last year or two has been that the need for ESAPI.Net has dwindled
as a result of the controls that are part of modern .Net. I would be
interested to hear any compelling arguments you have against this however,
as I do believe that ESAPI can co-exist with these existing controls, there
just hasn't been anyone to own this idea and prove it out.

Thanks!

Chris Schmidt

--
Chris Schmidt