[Esapi-user] OT: Questions/Comments on "OWASP Connector" and "Marketing Collateral"

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Aug 2 17:07:20 UTC 2013

Jeff,

Here is a link for the connector -
http://owasp.blogspot.com/2013/08/owasp-global-connector-august-1-2013.html

The section you're referring to "Marketing Collateral:  Seeking Community
Input" is specifically looking for community feedback to identify positive
items, areas of concern and also items that just need more clarification.

Since we're reaching out to an audience of thousands a standardized input
was generated so all the community feedback could be considered. The
feedback system is google moderator. This allows you to both click a box to
express support for or against the idea and also has a comment area. This
is all transparent and allows others to read, consider and support or
respond to your comments too.

Would you be amenable to providing your feedback there so we can ensure it
is captured along with others?
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Marketing/Community_Input
https://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=20a0d2&t=20a0d2.40

Thanks!